onsdag 8 juni 2016

10 reasons to hate about you

Movie review


I have seen a movie called “10 things I hate about you” and it was a comedy it was funny and I rely liked it. I´ve seen the movie before so I already knew what it would be about. The main characters were Kat and her little sister Bianca, Patrick, Cameron and Joey. Bianca was selfish and egoistic. Kat is bossy and is always in a bad mood, that’s why no one want to date her. Kat´s and Bianca’s father was very bossy and strict so Bianca was not able to date a guy before Kat did, the only problem was that Kat didn’t want to date but Bianca rely wanted to. Cameron was a guy who started at Bianca´s School and he rely fell in love with her.  He did everything to make her fall in love with him, his friend Michael came up whit an idea that they could trick Joey. Joey was a model with a lot of money, he was also in love with Bianca. That’s why he was perfect for this mission. They said that if Joey could find someone who wanted to go out whit Kat then he got a chance to date Bianca. After a while they choose Patrick, Patrick had rely bad reputation so they figured that he might go out with Kat for some money. After a while Kat and Patrick went out on a date. They fell in love and they started to hang out. After a few days Patrick asked her to prom, she knew that something was wrong. I don´t want to write any more because I rely think that everyone should see this, because it´s a great movie. This was a little bit of the movie, and I rely tips everyone too se this movie.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar